Easy melt, temper and stay fresh format 10 x 100g
White chocolate with 45% pure Madagascar cocoa butter. This white chocolate with distinctive cocoa notes is one of the best white chocolate in the world. A white chocolate with high percentage of cocoa from a natural cocoa bean. Produced without alkalization or deodorization and colorant.
- Taste: Creamy, delicate with fruit tones.
- Colour: Ivory white to yellow tones
- Freshly crafted in Madagascar
- Fine Cocoa origin - Sambirano, North West of Madagascar
- No added flavours
- No chemical processing
- No alkalization
- No deodorisation of Cocoa Butter.
- 45% less sugar than EU standard
- 1.85 X more cocoa than EU Standard
Winner at the International Chocolate Awards and Academy of Chocolate awards.
- Applications for chocolatier, chocolate, pastry chef, confectionery - enrobing, pastry, glacier, ivory ganache, chocolate mousses, sorbets, filling, sauces.
- Crystallization temperature: 28°C, Indicated temperature of use: 29°C
- Ingredients; Cane Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Pure Cow Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier: GMO Free Sunflower Lecithin. Cocoa solids 37% minimum.
Couverture chocolate is a very high-quality chocolate that contains a higher percentage of cocoa butter than baking or eating chocolate. This additional cocoa butter, combined with proper tempering, gives the chocolate more sheen, a firmer "snap" when broken, and a creamy mellow flavor. Couverture is used by professionals for dipping, coating, molding and garnishing.
Made in the cocoa producer country, this chocolate contributes to the economic development of Madagascar by locally creating competencies and a local know-how (Raise Trade label).