Easy melt, temper and stay fresh format 10 x 100g
Couverture chocolate is a very high-quality chocolate that contains a higher percentage of cocoa butter than baking or eating chocolate. This additional cocoa butter, combined with proper tempering, gives the chocolate more sheen, a firmer "snap" when broken, and a creamy mellow flavor. Couverture is used by professionals for dipping, coating, molding and garnishing.
- Taste - Mellow, creamy, fruity, raison & citrus notes. Fine texture. Long finish.
- Colour - Lighter brown/red
- Single Origin of Madagascar – traceable with integrity.
- Pure Cocoa Butter of Madagascar
- No chemical processing (alkalisation)
- No de-odourisation of Cocoa Butter.
- No added flavour enhancers eg Vanilla.
- No preservatives.
- Gluten Free.
- 62% less added sugar than EU standard
- 2 X cocoa than EU/US standard
Application : For Chocolatier, chocolate confectionery, chocolate drink, pastry, glacier. Melting temperature in Bain-Marie 45°C-50°C Crystallization temperature: 27°C Indicated temperature of use: 30-31°C
Ingredients : Madagascar cocoa Butter, cow’s whole milk powder, cane sugar, Madagascar cocoa beans, GMO free sunflower lecithin. Milk solids 27% min, Cocoa solids 50% min.