Easy melt, temper and stay fresh format 10 x 100g
- Taste - Fruity, raisin & citrus notes. Fine texture. Long finish.
- Academy of Chocolate - World Golden Bean Winner
- Colour - Red brown
- Fine Cocoa origin - Sambirano, north west Madagascar
- Freshly crafted in Madagascar
- No added flavours
- No chemical processing
- No alkalisation
- Vegan and Vegetarian
- Application : For Chocolatier, chocolate confectionery, chocolate drink, pastry, glacier Melting temperature in Bain-Marie 45°C-50°C Crystallization temperature: 27°C Indicated temperature of use: 32-33°C
Couverture chocolate is a very high-quality chocolate that contains a higher percentage of cocoa butter than baking or eating chocolate. This additional cocoa butter, combined with proper tempering, gives the chocolate more sheen, a firmer "snap" when broken, and a creamy mellow flavor. Couverture is used by professionals for dipping, coating, molding and garnishing.
Made in the cocoa producer country, this chocolate contributes to the economic development of Madagascar by locally creating competencies and a local know-how (Raise Trade label)
Awards: International Chocolate Awards and Academy of Chocolate Golden Bean.